Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Back Again

I had an interesting email today.  It was from someone called Trucks For Sale.  I couldn't reply to it, but it asked me to start writing my blog again.

It has been a few years, but I'm considering reviving it.

I am sad to say that I am no longer driving big trucks.  I had to stop when I became ill in 2010.  It is a long story.  Suffice it to say I'm OK right now and am still mostly able to do everything I want to do.

So...where to start?

I didn't remember that I posted about my two landscaping design jobs.  Since that was posted both houses have been sold and the "blank slate" house has been relandscaped.  A man bought it and scraped the front yard, covered it with gravel and now has trucks parked on it.  I won't post a photo. 

It is fall again, though.  We are still cleaning up from a hail tornado that shredded everything, filled up the gutters and caused minor flooding in the basement.  We have worked diligently to get the damn water away from the house, but there is still one area that needs more build up.  The plants will come back next year; they were wonderful this year because we had rain all the way through July.  For the last couple of weeks, though, Colorado has been inundated and flooded.

I'm somewhat hesitant to post about politics.  A horrible troll was one of the main reasons I stopped writing my blog.  It seems he objected to my politics and would send posts that were just nasty.  If he comes back again I'm going to have to find a way to block his ass.

Next post - pictures, I promise.

That is all for now.

Decorina

No comments:

Post a Comment

A humanoid is not available to take your comment. Please leave a message with the robot after the beep. (Beeeeep)